Monday, February 6, 2012

Essay #1: Analysis of Two Advertisements Concerns

Concerns
  • The two groups of readers are not very different demographically.
  • I use some pieces from my advertisements more than once.
  • People's interests could not be as uniformed as I state, i.e someone being pursuaded by both music and sex-appeal
  • I feel that there are areas where I may seem repetitive
  • I feel that my conclusion could be a little more clear.
  • I am not aware of how many people read both Rolling Stone and FHM or magazines much like the two.

1 comment:

  1. I think the way you analized the readers using some statistics is good for your essay.

    you might need to address the other side's point of view about the ads you analiyzed in your conclusion in a couple of sentences.

    Good describtion for both ads

    I like the way you relate what you see in the ads to the viewers

    ReplyDelete